How long do you often last inside the bedroom? On the average, it takes 10 to 20 minutes for women to reach orgasm overall, and four minutes with penetration alone as opposed to men’s seven to 14 minutes.
That’s a bit quick, don’t you think? The truth is, you can do something to last long and make sex more pleasurable. Check out these 15 tips for long lasting sex – and take your pick to see which among them is the best:
1. Get to Know the Amazing Benefits of Doing Kegel Exercises
There are many reasons why you need to do Kegels. It makes your pelvic floor stronger to keep your pelvic organs in place and at the same time, control your urine flow. Apparently, childbirth can cause your pelvic floor muscles to weaken, which could also affect how you function down there.
This is where Kegel exercises come in. The best part is you can do it anytime, anywhere and no one even knows it.
Here’s how to do Kegels:
- Locate the muscles you use to stop urinating.
- Squeeze those muscles for three seconds then relax them for another three. Make sure that your stomach and thighs don’t tighten when you squeeze your PC muscles.
- Do this 10 to 15 times per session and at least three times a day.
- Every week, add one to two seconds more until you are able to squeeze these muscles for 10 seconds.
Make sure you do this regularly and you will see an improvement in your sexual function. After all, Kegels are among the best when it comes to how to last longer in bed exercises.
2. Overcome and Say Goodbye to Sexual Insecurity with the Help of these Tips
Admit it. Oftentimes, you feel embarrassed taking your clothes off and being naked in front of someone you don’t really know. You feel vulnerable and exposed, and insecurity starts to kick in your system. Believe it or not, this self-consciousness could translate inside the bedroom and ruin your performance.
If you feel this way, then you should know that you are not alone. Learn to get past sexual insecurity and check out these tips to last longer in bed:
- Take it off and walk around naked as often as you can.
- It’s okay to masturbate.
- Learn to love your body, flaws included.
- Communication is key, so make sure you communicate with your partner as often as you can and talk about preferences and insecurities before you proceed with sexual intercourse.
- Talk to a therapist in case you need to address any sexual issues such as trauma or any psychological issues.
The results are not instant, so make sure you take it one step at a time.
3. Don’t Believe in What They Said and Just Develop the Right Mindset
They say your chance, or the lack of it, of having long lasting sexual experience is all in your mind. That may be true. On the other hand, it’s also about developing the right mindset – and both men and women can benefit from this.
The truth is mental factor plays a crucial role in your ability to last longer in sex. If you want a long lasting sex and are serious about knowing how to last longer in bed for men without pills, you need to change your mind set about sex. This means you need to regulate your thoughts, mental focus, and perception before and during sex to subconsciously maintain control all throughout the session.
You can try the following techniques:
- Avoid putting too much pressure on achieving orgasm.
- Talk to your partner to help you take pressure off yourself.
- Do not put too much pressure on yourself and your performance inside the bedroom.
- Switch your focus to your partner.
Once you changed and developed the right mindset for sex, you will be able to last longer in bed and enjoy sex even more.
4. The Healthiest Foods You Should Add in Your List for Long Lasting Sex
If you are after the safest method on how to last longer in bed naturally, then make sure you take note of this component: food.
Here’s the thing: you can last longer in bed sans pills. In fact, there are particular foods that not only improve your sexual function but also your overall health.
Check out these foods that you should add in your list:
- Pumpkin seeds
- Goji berries
- Fatty fish like salmon, mackerel, and tuna
Keep in mind that a healthy diet leads to healthier heart. If your heart is healthy, you can improve blood flow in certain areas to heighten sensitivity and makes it easier for you to get aroused.
What you do outside the bedroom could make an impact on your sex life. If you want to last long in bed, then what you do inside also matters. Check out the next sections for more tips on how to last longer in bed naturally.
5. Don’t Skip the Foreplay Stage and Say Hello to a More Amazing Sex
You are in the moment and all you want to do is to just get in on. This type of sex can be thrilling and exciting, but it will only give you a few minutes pleasure.
If you want to last longer, then make sure you don’t skip this step: foreplay.
Foreplay is considered the most intimate stage in the entire sexual process. It is the part where you and your partner take turns in giving pleasure to each other and making each other feel that you desire one another.
Here comes the best part: you could experience orgasm at this point, which could help you last longer in bed. This could help your man last long too, which is a win-win situation.
If libido is a problem for you, consider trying HerSolution or Provestra female enhancement pills beforehand. These enhancement pills contain natural ingredients that help you boost your mood and enable you to enjoy sex more. Be sure to talk to your doctor first, though.
6. Listen to What Usher Has to Say and Take Things Nice and Slow
Foreplay is among the most effective techniques to help you last longer in between sheets. If you want to have mind-blowing orgasms, then tell your partner to just lay back and relax.
You might ask why.
To start, taking it slow and steady inside the bedroom can make you both last longer. Aside from delaying his ejaculation, there is a better chance that you finish both at the same time. At the same time, slow sex makes the experience more intimate, which makes the sexual experience even better.
How do you do this?
Practice a technique called edging. Every time you feel that you are about to come, hold it off by doing kegel exercise or stopping for a few seconds. Let the intensity die down and start all over again. This strategy works for men, too.
Aside from edging, you and your man can try this next technique.
7. Get to Know Two Proven Techniques to Delay a Man’s Ejaculation
It is a proven fact that men orgasms faster than you, which could be an instant libido-buster. Since sex is a two-way process, you should know that there are techniques you and your partner can do to make sure the sexual intercourse is longer.
Try these two tried-and-tested techniques to help delay your partner’s ejaculation:
- Squeeze Technique – This method works by squeezing your partner’s shaft and glans for 30 seconds when he feels that he is about to ejaculate. The issue with this method is that although it can stop ejaculation, you might need to re-stimulate him again to get him in the mood.
- Start-Stop Method – This is the simplest method to make your partner last longer in bed. For this technique, you stop stimulating his penis for 30 seconds to one minute when he is about to ejaculate. The frequency of “stopping” will depend on how long you want to last in the bedroom.
There are other options available to help your man last longer inside the bedroom. If you want a surefire solution, these two methods surely won’t fail you.
You can also ask your guy to try this next technique.
8. Promescent: The Quality and FDA-Approved Delaying Spray That Surely Won’t Fail
Yes, you read that right. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved a delaying spray to help one-minute men last longer inside the bedroom and it is called Promescent.
This last longer in bed spray was created by Absorption Pharmaceuticals that help men manage their ejaculation time. It also contains lidocaine, a type of local anesthesia that reduces sensitivity down south. Simply spray it on a man’s penis 10 minutes before the scheduled sexual intercourse to allow the ingredients to take effect.
Don’t worry. You won’t feel reduced sensitivity in your area down south, so you can still go on with your sexual activities.
If your partner is having issues with premature ejaculation, then Promescent is the solution. It is available for purchase through the company’s website and Amazon and will be available anytime soon in Rite Aid and Target stores nationwide.
If you want something simpler and less expensive, you can try this next technique, which you will learn more about in the next section.
9. Tips to Last Longer in Bed: The Promising Effects of Thick or Desensitizing Condoms
The delaying spray will work and promise to deliver results. If you want something simple, easy to use, and without any time limit, try desensitizing condoms.
Similar to Promescent, desensitizing condoms contain lidocaine or benzocaine, which helps reduce sensitivity to make your man last few minutes more than his usual time.
If you plan to use desensitizing condoms, then here are few tips to remember:
- Condom must be worn at least a minute before penetration.
- The tip of your penis must feel numb.
- Take note of the effect on his sensation levels. Desensitizing condoms are designed to help men last longer; however, the effects are different.
- Choosing the best condom is a trial-and-error process. Help your man find out the best desensitizing condom that will work for you both.
Using desensitizing condom is also one of the ways on how to last longer in bed in Hindi. Try this first and see if it will work. Otherwise, you can always go back to delaying spray.
10. Master the Woman on Top for a More Awesome Sex Life
Are you serious about how to last longer in bed sans pills bought over the counter? The techniques mentioned above are effective, but at times, it can also be about sex positioning.
What does this mean?
There are certain positions that could help you and your man last a little bit longer inside the bedroom. One of this is the woman on top. There is a limited range of motion on his part, which could help him last longer. Your full-frontal glory can also be a major turn-on for him.
On the other hand, being on top has its advantages for you. You are more in control of the motion, pace, and depth of penetration, which means you can give yourself a certain kind of pleasure for better stimulation.
Here’s how to do it:
- Let your man lie on his back.
- Straddle him with your knees on his hips or squat over him with your feet flat on the bed.
- Hold the base of his penis with one hand and slowly lower yourself into him.
- Move up and down to build the momentum.
- Ask your man to fondle your breasts, kiss you, or stimulate your clitoris while you are on top for added pleasure.
A friendly reminder: take it easy while you are on top. You might be excited to experience the sensation but thrusting forcefully could bend his penis – and you don’t want that to happen.
You can also try this next position.
11. Three Awesome Sex Positions You Need to Try for Long Lasting Sex
Do you want to last long? You can try these sex positions that will also help bring back spice inside the bedroom:
- Perpendicular – Lie on your face while your man lies on top of you in a perpendicular manner. This position provides a different angle that can be pleasing for you.
- T-Square – Lie on your back and raise your legs while keeping them apart. Your man will lie on his side perpendicular to you with his hips under the arch of your knees.
- T-Position – Turn to your side with your knees together while looking up towards your man. Your man should be kneeling behind your hips. Believe it or not, this could be one of the most satisfying positions for your man.
What position are you willing to try?
12. Quit Watching Porn Before It Ruins Your Sex Life – and Find Out How You Can Get it Back
Watching porn can be a good way to get you in the mood. At the same time, you can pick some tips that you can use inside the bedroom to make the experience more exciting.
Here’s the other side of the story: porn can actually ruin your sex life.
You might ask how.
Porn, and watching too much of it can lead to physical addiction. This addiction could mean being dependent on porn to achieve sexual satisfaction and experiencing a decline on sexual satisfaction with a partner.
For instance, your man can only achieve orgasm by replaying pornographic images in his mind even if he is actually having sex with you. It’s like having an “other woman” in the form of pornography where one loses interest on the other party. There will always be an intense craving to watch pornographic videos that could cause dysfunction when doing the actual thing.
Don’t worry. Porn addiction can be reversed and slowly, you or your partner can bring back and draw pleasure from each other. One simply has to detach himself to porn, starting with removing the bookmarked links on the computer.
13. How to Last Longer in Bed Naturally with the Help of Yoga or Pilates
Have you tried Yoga or Pilates? If not, then now is the perfect time to consider it.
Aside from keeping you in shape and helping you re-connect with yourself, these two activities can also help in improving your sex life and make you last long.
- Increases your physical stamina, thereby helping you last longer.
- Encourages flexibility, which means more creativity, experimentation, and excitement inside the bedroom.
- Brings back your focus and attention inside the bedroom
- Helps boost blood flow in important areas in your body, particularly genital areas.
- Reduces stress.
So, will you still say no to yoga or Pilates? Enroll now and see the difference in your sex life.
14. Your Breathing Matters: Get to Know the Proper Way of Breathing to Make Sex Long Lasting
Yes, your breathing during sex also matters. In fact, there is a proper way of breathing to relax your muscles and eases any tension in your body.
Here’s how to do it:
- Get in a comfortable, relaxed position to help you get the most out of proper breathing.
- Breathe deeply through your nose for 15 seconds. While doing so, think about how air is pulled deep within your body.
- Hold your breath for three seconds.
- Breathe out evenly through your mouth for 20 seconds. Imagine breathing yourself out and away from tension.
Make sure to do this form of breathing eight times per set and you will notice the difference.
15. There Is Nothing Freaky with Sex Therapy Especially if You Want Your Sex Life to Be Back in a Jiffy
Admit it. You hate doctor’s office trips. You would resort to good old Google to find your symptoms and self-diagnose yourself, based on what you learn online.
Unfortunately, that is not the best way to go. Sexual dysfunction issues and getting treatment for it may not be as simple as it seems. If you want effective results, then it won’t hurt if you make a trip to see a sex therapist.
Here are some things you should know when seeking sex therapy:
- It is similar to any form of counseling where you sit, talk, and someone listens.
- You get to explore the psychological side of sex by working though your emotional issues that contributes to sexual dysfunction.
- A sex therapist offers ideas you can try at home as part of your homework.
- Sex therapy may also involve your partner and bringing him in can be beneficial.
- This form of treatment won’t address any physical limitations and issues and is focused on your mental or emotional state.
More importantly, make sure to choose your sex therapist wisely. Find someone with credentials and make sure you feel at ease with the person. Sex therapy involves baring a certain part of yourself so your therapist can understand you and recommend an appropriate treatment. Move on to the next in line in case you don’t feel comfortable talking to her.
With these long lasting sex tips available, which one is your favorite? Take your pick and choose wisely.